CatEye Rapid X2 Front TL-LD710-F (140 Lumens)
These work on flag poles. CatEye makes them for bladed seat posts, but they also fasten onto a flagpole with an o-ring, no shims or adapters needed. They are thin and aerodynamic, bright, and recharge from a USB charger (not included). Easy on/off, great side visibility, and they run for a long time. There are 6 flashing modes, ranging from 1 hour on steady super bright to 30 hours on regular flash. They work well, are very visible, they don’t weigh down your flagpole, and they fully recharge in 2-3 hours.
Twice the brightness; twice the safety.
- COB LED (140 lm)
- Mounts securely to handlebar or front fork with the rubber band (Ø12-32mm)
- Lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery
- USB rechargeable (Micro USB cable included)
- Low battery indicator
- 6 modes * Charging time: 2h
- Mode memory function
- Battery Auto Save (The mode automatically changes to flashing when the battery power gets low.)
- Attaches to the existing CatEye bracket by using the optional Spacer X
2 in stock