CatEye Rapid X2 Kinetic Rear TL-LD710-K With Brake Mode
These work on flag poles. CatEye makes them for bladed seat posts, but they also fasten onto a flagpole with an o-ring, no shims or adapters needed. They are thin and aerodynamic, bright, and recharge from a USB charger (not included). Easy on/off, great side visibility, and they run for a long time. There are 6 flashing modes, ranging from 1 hour on steady super bright to 30 hours on regular flash. They work well, are very visible, they don’t weigh down your flagpole, and they fully recharge in 2-3 hours.
The CatEye Rapid X2 Kinetic, a movement-sensitive accelerometer brake light* for day and nighttime safety for your ride. Safety you’ll never notice, but those around you will.
- COB LED (50 Lumens)
- Built-in acceleration sensor for Kinetic mode (Automatically turns on High mode when deceleration is detected.)
- Mounts securely to handlebar, front fork, seatpost or seatstay with the rubber band (Ø12-32mm)
- Lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery
- USB rechargeable (Micro USB cable included)
- Low battery indicator
- 3 modes * Charging time: 2h
- Mode memory function
- Battery Auto Save (The mode automatically changes to flashing when the battery power gets low.)
- Attaches to the existing CatEye bracket by using the optional Spacer X
4 in stock